Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2024

The Babies are Coming to GA

 Since moving back to Georgia, I decorate very little.

The buzz word a few years ago was "Minimalist."  I guess that's what you could say I am now.  After living in 3 houses and 2 apartments in a 9 year span, I'm keeping it simple. 

I no longer accumulate the unnecessary. 

HOWEVER...

The kids are coming to our niece's wedding next weekend, so I'm pulling out a few things. 


The buffet was at one time decorated with my favorite bread bowl filled with orbs, 
a milk can with stems of cotton and decorative items.

I prefer seeing my babies when I walk in the door everyday. 
It helps. 


This Hebrew blessing from Numbers is one that speak often.  
I love that it hangs over the buffet and my babies.

I believe everything we speak should be LIFE! 
I wish I had learned this a long time ago.  


I hope you'll click follow and let me return the favor. 
Some Bunny (BonBon/Bonnie) loves you!

Bonnie :)







3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to Georgia. How wonderful to be near your kin again. That makes me smile too. I'm into minimalist as well. Been selling or giving away a lot of things. Still have my motorbike though. Hopefully parting with that is a looooong way down the road, if at all.
    Georgia is my favorite place. We're still in Patterson/Offerman. I won't be leavin' here until I'm toes up or the Lord calls me Home.
    Blessings. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie! It's so good to see you blogging again. I have to tell you that you are the one who introduced me to ironstone and I love it. What I have is probably all cheap ceramic, but I still love the look.
    Hope you post some pics of those grands so I can see how big they've gotten.
    I love that blessing too and have it in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie, I know what you mean about trying to minimalize. I just told my oldest grandgirl, to keep true treasures she loves and sell everything else if she isn't going to settle down yet. I told her we spent a big part of our lives accumulating "stuff" ...then the next part trying to get rid of it all. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

A Month of Renewal

One thing I love about Spring is the burst of new life!  During Easter weekend, with my grandkids, I observed a mama-robin preparing for her...